Thursday, January 26, 2006

Gusher Pride

Women, as you know, are amazing creatures. And female ejaculation is just one of the many amazing things that some women can do.

I would like to place as many links to posts about female ejaculation here as sort of an ejaculation collection. If you see any posts or if you've made one and I've missed it, please send me an e-mail.

The S Spot: What IS Female Ejaculation?
Reddyman: Survey of Female Readers
Pantylines: Squirting
ChelseaGirl: The Great Hottie
Suze: Would You Like Juice With That?
AAG: Gushing
Shay's Other Spot: When I Cum I Pour
The S Spot: How to Ejaculate-For Women
The S Spot: Is it Possible to Gush Too Much? Nah!
The Lovin' Blog - All about Ejaculation
Sex&Hockey - Don't feel bad if you don't ejaculate. It means you have less laundy to do.

To show our Vagina pride I've made these fancy little buttons for anyone who is interested to display. ^_^










As you can see, I've made quite a variety for you to choose from. (and I might make more still if there are any requests)














As Gigi pointed out, I certainly don't want to leave out any of my non-ejaculating sisters. So please ladies do feel free to wear a button with pride even if you aren't a squirter, because there is nothing wrong with not being able to ejaculate (just like how some people can't roll their tongues)!

Besides, everyone likes wet sex and women certainly can usually create as much wetness as they like without ejaculating.

So see these buttons as a celebration of ALL the kinds of wonderful wetness that women produce! ^_^

Gentlemen, I also don't want you to feel left out. Since I know you all enjoy wetness as well (either from a bottle or from a woman), you are also invited required to grab a button too! ^_^

Here is the coding you'll need (substitute the round brackets for these ><) and please host the image you use on your own server.

(p)(a href="http://shaysotherspot.blogspot.com/2006/01/gusher-pride.html") (img src="IMAGE URL")(/a)(/p)